Monday, April 18, 2011

Heaven on My Mind


A little boy's astounding story of his trip to heaven and back.


Heaven is for Real: A Little Boy's Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and BackThis book has gripped me from page one. Thanks to a long wait at a doctors office, I read it in two days. This book is definitely worth the read. My eyes have been opened to a more real place called Heaven. I was raised in the church and in fact my own dad was a minister/pastor but heaven seems so.... far off... so... vague.

The interesting thing about this book  is that these things come from the mouth of a child. He says things no 4/5 year old would know. I am convinced this really did happen to him. I love that the things he passionately talks about that he saw in heaven dealt mostly with relationships! Not golden streets or gorgeous waterfalls but relationships!

I pray people across the nation will read this book and I pray it will trigger a revival!
If you do buy it, read it, and DON'T put it back on your shelf. Lend it out or pass it on. Share it with others! In fact, I plan to share bits and pieces with my 5 year old.

Let's keep heaven on our minds!

I would love to hear your comments about this book once you have read it.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...